- Paneer (obvious ;)): 1 cup chopped into cubes
- red chilli sauce: 3 table spoons
- Soya sauce: 1 table spoon
- Red chili powder: 1 table spoon
- Onion: 1 small, chopped into long strips
- Capsicum: 1/2, chopped into thin long strips
- Maida: 1 table spoon
- Pepper powder: 1 tea spoon + 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 2 table spoons
- Salt to taste.
- In a mixing bowl, add paneer, maida, red chilli powder, 1 teaspoon of pepper powder and salt.
- Give it a nice mix so that the Maida gets coated well on the Paneer.
- Now shallow fry this coated Paneer, so that it gets a nice crispy feel.
- In a wide bottom pan, add oil.
- When the oil heats up, add onions and capsicum. Fry for about 2 minutes. It will get crunchy.
- Now add the red chili sauce, soya sauce and the remaining pepper powder.
- Cook on low flame for about a minute.
- Now add the remaining Paneer and give it a nice stir.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot!