My oven is not working :(. But the good part is, because of this, I got to try a new variant of the bread pizza. The tawa-top version is as good as the oven baked one. Here goes the recipe.
- Bread: 2 slices (I used white sandwich bread)
- Capsicum: ½ chopped
- Tomato: ½ de-seeded and chopped
- Pizza sauce: 1 table spoon
- Cheese: ½ cup grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut out the edges of the bread.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on top of the bread slices.
- Now place the chopped veggies on it.
- Fill it with the grated cheese. Sprinkle salt and pepper (optional)
- On the tawa, place the bread slices and roast of low flame with the lik CLOSED. This enables the cheese to melt.
- Cut and serve hot.