- Curry leaves: 15-20 leaves
- Coconut: 1 cup
- Channa dal: 1 table spoon
- Green chillies: 1 big
- Salt to taste
- Water: For required consistency
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds: 1 tea spoon
- Hing: a pinch
- In a pan, add the curry leaves, channa dal and green chillies.
- Dry roast until the channa dal starts to change color
- Let it cool down
- In a mixer jar, add the roasted mixture along with grated coconut and salt
- Use water and make it into a paste. Get it to the required consistency.
- To temper, add one table spoon oil. Let it heat, add the mustard seeds and a pinch of hing.
- Mix well and serve with idli, dosa or any breakfast of your choice!