Another variety of dosa from the Karnataka cuisine specials.
- Rice: 1 cup
- Grated Coconut: ½ cup
- Salt to taste.
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped chilly: optional
- Soak rice overnight, or for about 5-6 hours.
- Drain the excess water from the rice.
- Grind the grated coconut, soaked rice and salt together in a mixer/grinder till the batter consistency is reached.
- The batter should be more flowy than the normal dosa batter.
- Take a laddle full of batter and spread it on the hot tawa. Apply oil and roast till it gets cooked.
- Now flip and cook on the other side too.
- Serve hot with chutney/bhaingan bartha