Easy, simple and healthy!
- Dosa batter: 2 cups
- Onions: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Chutney pudi: 1 teaspoon(optional)
- Oil: 1 tea spoon
- On a heated tawa, put one ladle full of dosa batter.
- Spread using the same ladle, to form a nice circle. Don’t spread it more, since it is good to have onion dosa to be a little thick.
- Now spread onions on top of it and press it gently. If you wish you can also spread the green chilies and coriander leaves. I did not use this since I was cooking for my little DD – who still does not eat a lot of spice.
- Now drizzle one teaspoon of chutney pudi on top of it. (It gives a flavor which my kids love.)
- Apply oil on the sides of the dosa.
- Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 2 minutes on medium flame so that it gets cooked evenly.
- Serve hot with chutney!