Corn kernels and Mayonnaise, a yummy combination for the kids lunch box.
- Corn kernels: 1 cup (I used the frozen variety)
- Oregano herb: 1 table spoon
- Mayonnaise sauce: 2 table spoons
- Boil the corn kernels for about 10 minutes so that it becomes soft.
- Drain the excess water and let it cool down.
- In a mixing bowl, add the corn kernels, oregano herbs, Mayonnaise sauce and salt to taste.
- On a tawa, spread one table spoon of butter. Toast the bread slices on both the sides.
- Spread a generous amount of corn mayo mix on the toasted bread.
- Press the sandwich and toast again so that it remains intact.
- Serve hot or pack for a yummy lunch box!!