Rice flour mixed with dill leaves and spices to make a perfect, heavy and a wholesome breakfast.
- Rice flour: 1 cup
- Grated coconut: ½ cup
- Dill leaves: ½ cup, washed thoroughly and finely chopped
- Coriander leaves: a small bunch
- Curry leaves: 4-5 leaves
- Water: 1 cup (boiling water to be used to get soft rottis)
- Butter/oil : 1 table spoon while frying
- Salt to taste.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, except water and oil.
- Get water to boil. Add the boiling water to the mixing bowl and give it a nice stir so that all the ingredients mix and it forms a soft dough.
- On a tawa, add a ladle full of this mixture. Using your palm, flatten it to make soft and thin chapatti like rounds.
- If the dough is sticking to your palms, wet your palms and flatten.
- Roast the rotti on either sides using 1 table spoon of oil/butter.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.