Whenever I wanted to try any rich gravy, I always bought a packet of Amul fresh cream.
Not anymore! Since I have started to make this at home. Believe me, homemade fresh cream is as good as the store bought ones…or I should say, even better.
- Cream from boiled milk collected for about 15 days
- Boil the milk and let it cool down.
- Collect the cream from the top layer and store it in a clean container.
- Deep freeze it. Continue to do it for about 15 days. A good quantity of milk cream gets accumulated.
- On the day of making the cream, remove it from the deep freeze, set aside for about 1-2 hours.
- Or alternatively, if you have stored it in a microwave safe bowl, you can microwave it for about 30 seconds…just so that the cream loosens up.
- Whip it well for about 30 seconds.
- Your home made fresh cream is ready to use.