Made of besan, onions and mild spices …deep fried and served hot… Perfect snack to be served with hot tea on a rainy evening!
- Besan flour: 1 cup
- Onions: 2 big, chopped roughly
- Chirotti rava: 1/2 cup (This gives the required crispiness)
- red chilly powder: 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil.
- Leave aside for about 5 minutes
- In a wide bottom pan, add oil for deep frying.
- Once it is hot, take a spoon full of this batter (mixed with onions) and deep fry.
- Serve hot!