- Bean, carrot, avarekai: 1 cup each chopped (Any veggies of your choice)
- Potatoes, capsicum: 1 big each
- Oil: 1 tea spoon
- Mustard: 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves: 5-6 leaves
- Salt to taste
- Cinnamon stick: 1 inch
- Roasted gram: 1 table spoon
- Coriander leaves: 1 small bunch
- Green chilies: 2 big
- Pressure cook the beans, carrot and avarekai in a cooker for 3 whistles.
- Wash, peel and chop the potato. Microwave it for about 12 minutes.
- Wash and chop the capsicum. Microwave it for about 7 minutes so that it gets cooked but does not lose its crunchiness.
- Add all the items to grind in a mixer and grind to form a smooth paste.
- In a wide pan, add oil. When it heats, add the mustard seeds. Let it splutter.
- Add the curry leaves.
- Now add the grinded paste.
- Add 1 cup water to get the right consistency. Let it start to boil.
- Now add all the cooked vegetables and bring it to boil for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve hot.