- Potato: 1 big
- Capsicum: 1
- Onions:1 big
- Jeera: 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder, Coriander powder, jeera powder, garam masala powder: 1 tea spoon
- Red chilly powder: 1 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves: for garnish
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Salt for taste
- In a wide bottom pan, add oil.
- When the oil heats up, add jeera. Let it splutter.
- Now add chopped onions and roast till it turns golden and transparent.
- Now add chopped capsicum and roast well.
- Add the chopped potatoes. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- When the potatoes start to get tender, add the spices.
- Sprinkle some water so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook with the lid closed for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.