I have tried the deep fry version of sabudana vada. But this no fry version of Sabudana vada seemed better and easier as well. Hence sharing it. Blog inspired by my friend Archana’s blog.
- Soaked Sabudana: 1 cup (soak sabudana for about 3 hours)
- Potatoes: 2 big
- Onion: 1 big
- Green chillies: 2
- Coriander leaves: 1 small bunch
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients except oil.
- leave it for about 5 minutes so that the ingredients bind well.
- Make small balls of the mixture.
- Grease the panniyaram plate with oil.
- In a panniyaram plate, add one ball each of the mixture.
- Cook on medium flame for about 10 minutes. It turns golden brown.
- Flip it and cook again for another 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve hot.