Penne pasta cooked in creamy white sauce mixed with herbs and chilly flakes.
- Penne pasta: 1 cup
- Milk: 3/4 cup
- Maida: 1 heaped tablespoons
- Mixed herbs: 1 teaspoon
- Chilly flakes: 1 teaspoon
- Butter: lemon sized
- Boil the penne pasta in salt water. Salt water enables the pasta to get the salt while boiling itself.
- Mix the milk and maida and form a smooth paste. There should not be any lumps.
- In a wide bottom pan, add butter. Once the butter melts, add the mixture of milk and maida. Stir continoulsy so that the mixture thickens.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken (about 1 minute) add the mixed herbs and chilli flakes.
- Stir for another minute.
- Now add the penne pasta and give it a gentle stir.
- Cook for about 30 seconds and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot!!