Mouth watering condensed milk flavored with saffron, mixed with milk powder. My favorite festive recipe.
Tried after seeing Shwethas blog. Thanks for a new, easy and delicious recipe.
- Milk powder: 1 cup
- Condensed milk: 1/2 tin
- Milk: 2 tablespoons
- Melted ghee: For greasing
- Raisins/pistas: for decoration
- In a mixing bowl, add the milk powder.
- Now mix with condensed milk. Whisk well so that no lumps are formed.
- Now in a wide bottom pan, add 1/2 tablespoon of ghee.
- Now add the mixture of condensed milk, milk powder and milk.
- Boil on low/medium flame until the mixture thickens.
- Allow it to cool .
- Make small round shaped balls of it and decorate.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.