A batter of rice flour and rava… mixed with onions, green chilies and ginger…A perfect breakfast treat!
- Rice flour: 1 cup
- Rava: 1 cup
- Maida: 1/4 cup
- Green chilies: 2 big, finely chopped
- Ginger: a small piece finely chopped
- Onions: 1 big
- Coriander : a small bunch
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow frying
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients except oil.
- Heat the tawa, sprinkle one tea spoon of oil.
- Spread the dosa batter, spread a thin layer. Spreading more will make your dosas to be less crispier.
- Spread ghee/oil on the edges of the dosa and cook on medium flame.
- Now turn the dosa and cook on the other side.
- Serve hot with chutney.