This easy paneer korma recipe uses poppy seeds, ginger and other Indian curry spices to give it spicy yet delectable touch
- Paneer: 200 grams
- Tomato: 1 small, chopped
- Capsicum: 1 small. chopped
- Oil: 1 table spoon
- Jeera: 1/2 tablespoon
- To grind:
- Coconut: 1/2 cup
- badam, cashew: 2 each, soaked in milk for 15 mintues
- Fennel seeds, poppy seeds: 1 teaspoon
- cinnamon stick: 1/2 inch stick
- green chilies: 2
- ginger paste: 1 tea spoon
- fenugreek seeds: 1 teaspoon
- Grind all the ingredients under ‘To grind’ and keep it ready.
- In a wide bottom pan, add 1 table spoon oil, let it heat. You can also use butter (optional)
- Add jeera and allow it to splutter.
- Now add tomatoes and cook in low flame for 5 minutes.
- Now add the chopped capsicum. Cook till the tomatoes turn mushy.
- Now add the grounded mixture. Cook on low flame for another 5 minutes. Dont cook on high flame, else the milk added for the mixture might curdle.
- Add the paneer and give a gentle stir.
- Serve hot with rotis, parathas or rice!!