Rounded Bengal gram, mixed with Indian spices and deep fried. Perfect snack!!
- Bengal gram: 2 cups
- Coconut: 1 cups (1:2 ratio with Bengal gram)
- Green chillies: 2 small
- Kashmiri Red chilies: 2
Curry leaves: 5- 6 leaves
Hing: a small inch
Pudina leaves: a small bunch (finely chopped) (optional)
Salt to taste
- Soak the Bengal gram in water for around 2-3 hours.
- Drain the water from the soaked dal.
- Grind it with all the other ingredients under “To Grind
- Let it be a little coarse. Not necessary to grind into a paste.
- Now heat oil in a wide bottom pan.
- Once the oil heats up, make small rounds with the help of the dal mixture.
- Pat it so that it gets a perfect shape.
- Deep fry! Serve hot!