Golden baby corns smeared with all-purpose flour and red chili powder. Deep fried to serve a delicacy perfect for a rainy day!
- Baby corn: 200 grams
- Maida: 1 cup
- Rava: 2 tablespoons
- Red chili powder: 1 table spoon (as per your requirement)
- Salt to taste
- Oil: for deep frying
- Water: half a cup to make the batter.
- In a mixing bowl, add maida, rava, red chili powder and salt.
- Add water and make it into a batter.
- The batter consistency is very important for this recipe.
- In a deep bottom pan, add oil for deep frying.
- When the oil heats up, dip the chopped babycorn pieces into the maida batter.
- Deep fry in oil, till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot!!