Its 15th of August and The Indian Independence day. Here is a recipe dedicated to our tri-color flag – The tri color sandwich
- 3 White bread slices
- Tomato curry
- Pudina chutney
- Butter: a small chunk
- Heat the tawa. On the heated tawa, toast the white bread slices by adding a small chunk of butter.
- Toast until it turns golden brown on both the sides.
- Allow it to cool.
- Now apply a generous spoon of green pudina chutney on one of the bread slices.
- On the other add a generous spoon of tomato curry.
- Keep a slice of white cheese in between and serve!!