A paratha made up of grated healthy radish…along with finely chopped coriander and green chilies…smeared with butter on top!
Along with curd and dal, makes a perfect breakfast…. My DDs lunch box too!Ingredients
- Grated radish: 1 cup
- Wheat flour: 1 cup
- salt to taste
- Green chilies: 1 small
- coriander : 1 small cup, finely chopped
- warm water to knead the dough
- Wash the radish, peel off the skin and grate it.
- Smear it with salt and let it rest for 5 minutes. The radish will release some amount of water content.
- In a mixing bowl add the grated radish, wheat flour, chopped green chilies and coriander.
- Mix gently with palms so that the water content of the radish mixes well with the wheat flour.
- Add small quantity of warm water and knead into a fine dough (chapatti dough type).
- Let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- Roll it into fine thin round parathas (just like you do for aloo parathas/ methi onion parathas).
- On a heated tawa, roast the paratha with one tea spoon of oil. You can also use butter for added flaour and taste.
- Repeat the process by baking on both the sides.
- Serve hot with dal, curd, tomato curry or ketchup!