Sabudana(Tapioca) is a healthy recipe, full of energy and carbohydrates. I use it as a healthy evening snack for my kids.
Its also a toddler recipe. Just avoid the green chilies and you are ready to feed your naughty toddler with some yummy snack!
- Sabudana: 2 cups
- Water: 5 cups
- Green chilies: 1 small (optional)
- Coriander leaves: a small bunch
- Salt to taste.
- Soak the sabudana for two hours.
- In a heavy bottom pan add the soaked sabudana along with the water.
- Keep stirring occasionally, else it will stick to the bottom of the pan.
- When it starts boiling, add the finely chopped coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Finally add salt.
- Make sure that the sabudana is transparent (this indicates that it is cooked fully).
- Serve hot.