Ash gourd dosa recipe
Yummy Yummy, slimmy slimmy 🙂
- Ash gourd: 1 cup
- Rice: 2 cup
- Grated coconut: 1 cup
- Green chilies: 2
- Corainder leaves: a small bunch
- Salt to taste.
- Soak rice overnight.
- Now add all the ingredients into a mixie jar and grind to form a fine batter.
- Heat the tawa.
- Once the tawa is hot, spread a thin layer of the dosa batter. (Thin layer makes the dosa very crispy and of course tasty too).
- Cook on medium flame.
- Spread a generous spoon of oil. Flip and cook on both sides.
- You can eat it plain or serve it with coconut chutney.