It’s raining heavily outside, your kids are getting bored at home and you are stuck in a to entertain them. Chill! Here are some fun activities to do with toddlers and kids during monsoon
- Water play: This is one favorite pastime for kids. When it is raining outside, set up an alternative indoor water pool for them to play. It would even be just a small bucket or tub from your bathroom. It will keep them engaged for quite some time.
- Pretend play at home: Use your umbrellas, raincoats and tents. Pretend that it is a rainy day (you need not pretend nowJ). Use your stuff inside the house and let your kids enjoy.
- Movie time: House arrest for long could be boring. Convert this time into your favorite movie time. Along with some popcorns and snacks your kids would have a gala time.
- Bake time: Use this time to have some time with your kids to bake some of their favorite dishes. Involve them in the process. This is a win-win situation. Kids absolutely love getting involved in real life activities. Present it to the rest of the family during dinner. It boost their confidence as well. There are many ‘no fire’ recipes too. Use this time to involve your kids in these fun kitchen activities.
- Art and Craft: It’s muddy outside, get dirty at home too. Play around with some colorful paints. Get messy!! Create some artistic art and craft items with your kids. Make a birthday card or greeting cards for the members of your family. If it is festive season, like Diwali or New Year, create some decorative items for the upcoming festive season.